Notes to self….random thoughts on this day
- I noticed a package that originated in California is on its way to me…it originally originated with Fed Ex and has been transferred over to the US Postal Service….and I wonder what’s up with that….
- You never really can tell what the weather is going to be like from one week to the next….seventies one week and then snow that same weekend…and NO, it really doesn’t snow nearly as much as it used to when I was much younger
- People that drive those great big pickup trucks tend to drive much slower than most vehicles….and a goodly number of them don’t act like they really know how to drive a big truck
- In many or even most stores, a two liter drink is cheaper than a 20 ounce drink…I guess that’s the price you pay for getting it cold
- I use my personal computer and cell phone a lot less now that I’m not on FB any more
- I can’t think of any more “Notes to Self” to write, so I guess I’ll be closing out for now…please feel free to include notes of your own in the comments below.